Dark Spot Vanish£89.00
Dark Spot Vanish is a professional grade skin corrector which can be used to erase age spots, sun spots, acne scars, and liver spots. This breakthrough formula uses a multi-action approach to reducing dark pigmentation while helping brighten and even-match the surface of the skin's complexion to create a flawless look.
Your 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Use Dark Spot Vanish for 60 days. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, you're covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Simply email or call our customer care team and we’ll refund your purchase price, no questions asked.
What To Expect
- Diminish the appearance of dark spots
- Help shield against the creation of new dark spots
- Give skin a more even, brighter look
- Calm redness and skin inflammation
How To Use
- SENSANOV™ WR – Clinically proven to brighten skin pigment in as little as 30 minutes. As well as provide powerful protection against environmental factors which discolour skin.
- SpecWhite® VCE – An advanced and stable form of vitamin C which significantly diminishes the appearance of dark spots plus shields the skin against free radicals.
- SpecWhite® PAD – A gentle inhibitor of tyrosinase, an enzyme which creates melanin synthesis. Stopping this protects dark spots from coming back.
- BISABOLOL – An exotic citrus fruit found in the Brazilian Candeia tree which helps skin look smoothly uniform and even in tone.
- Niacinamide – Supports healthy skin structure which leaves skin feeling firmer.
- AQUAXYL™ – A revolutionary ‘ultra-hydrator’ which uses 3D technology to circulate moisture through your skin's layers. Helping your skin feel soft and supple.
Full Ingredient List
All the ingredients inside Dark Spot Vanish are hand-selected to be ultra-kind to your skin. Protecting against the irritation, flaking, and pore clogging which comes with many regular solutions.
If you do have sensitive skin, you may want to try a “patch test” before applying it across a large area. In the rare event that you do experience irritation just contact customer service for a full refund.
Just what the Doctor Ordered
Too much sun
Black spots on my cheeks